Saturday, August 4, 2007

Artuzzi's Italian Kitchen

Today I went down to Atlanta to finish fixing Simon's computer. After Steve and I had gone to Ginstar to get the parts, we decided to get something to eat. I had a craving for pasta, so we decided to eat at Artuzzi's Italian Kitchen over on Briarcliff Road by Steve's apartment. The place was very nice and cool atmosphere when we walked in. My order was the Baked Classic Meat Lasagna, side Caesar Salad, and a Coke. The food was really good, but the portion was very small for the price. It reminded me of a high class Fazoli's. The food was great, but way over priced. I prefer Fazoli's because you can get the same quality food for cheaper, plus the unlimited bread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmm Artuzzi's. I like that place. You don't need bigger portions!! Gotta keep your girlish figure. :)