Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big Pie in the Sky Pizzeria

Today was one of my co-worker's birthday, so we decided to throw in a surprise birthday party. They elected me to go pick up the pizza and cake for the party. So I took an early lunch to go take Tanner out and then headed to pick up the cake and pizza. Went by Publix and got a Chocolate Cake with Fudge icing. Right next to the Publix on Jiles Road off the Wade Green exit, was Big Pie in the Sky Pizzeria, where we had ordered the pizza. This was no ordinary pizza. The co-workers had ordered a 30" pizza with ground beef topping. The first thing the waiter asked me when I went to pick it up was "how big is your car?". The pizza could barely fit into my trunk. Surprisingly, we finished the whole pizza, but it took a bunch of us to devour it all. Below is the pic of the monster:





No comments: