Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dave Chappelle at the Tabernacle

Tonight I went to see Dave Chappelle at the Tabernacle with my friend Steve and cousin Paul. It was a pretty good show and Chappelle is frickin' hilarious. The show was suppose to start at 7pm but he did not get on stage until around 8pm and was on for about an hour and a fifteen minutes. He made some funny racial jokes and some references to Vick and dogfighting. His last bit about reality versus perception was pretty good and funny, but was a bit long. Overall, it was a great show and I am just glad I was able to see Dave Chappelle in person. Well worth the money to see him in a live show. I could not take any pictures with my phone since we had to have them turned off during the show, so I cannot show where we were sitting, but they were pretty good seats and we could see Chappelle pretty good. I had a great time and hope to catch another one of his shows in the future. This was also my first live comedy show and hope to see many more, probably Russell Peters at the end of September. Well just wanted to brag about seeing Dave Chappelle.

No comments: