Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Football Season is Here Finally!

Sorry I have not posted in a couple of weeks. Here is a rundown of the past couple of weeks.

Tanner:

I took Tanner to the Vet for a check-up on August 31st. He weighed in at 11 lbs and has probably put on a couple of more since then. He got a couple of booster shots and his first Rabies shot. I also got him his monthly fleas and heart worms meds. He has been doing great since then. Click here for the most recent pics of him that Debbie took that weekend.


Football:
College: Football season started couple weekends ago too. Wah and Paul came down to watch the first weekends of college football. We spent the weekend sitting around and eating. During game time, we sat back drinking beer and eating wings from Wing Zone. Unfortunately, my Vols were beaten by Cal 45-31. But it's okay, because UGA was beaten by the Gamecocks 16-12 the following weekend. Let just hope USC get knocked down by Nebraska this weekend and the Vols take the Gators this coming weekend. Go Vols!
Pros: NFL started this past weekend and let's just say: Falcons sucks! But who knows, it was game one and we still have a long season ahead. Hopefully they can get it together and win some games. After their play this weekend though, it looks like the Dirty Birds are in for a long season.
Fantasy: With the start of the NFL season, mark the start of our yearly Fantasy Football season. I have a good feeling about my team this season and hopefully I do not finish at the bottom. But after weekend, I went 0-3 (3 Leagues), which does not look too good. But I believe I will bounce back this weekend.
Conclusion:
As you can see, the past two weeks have not been too exciting for me, except for the start of the football season. Also, this past weekend Wah and I have gotten our airline tickets for our annual trip to LA. So we'll see you west coast folks in December. Until next time, GO VOLS and GO FALCONS!

3 comments:

robwonton said...

You didn't update how you did in our baseball league. lol. I agree Falcons looked horrible. Harrington looked...well...like Joey Harrington. Vick really set back the franchise for years to come.

Anonymous said...

the SEC stinks. Trojans rule college football.

Fight On!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.