Monday, July 23, 2007

Tanner's First Weekend in Dalton

This weekend I took Tanner to Dalton to introduce him to the family. He had a great time playing with the kids. They totally wore him out. He would run around and play with them for a few minutes and then all of a sudden just pass out from exhaustion. But he had a great time and all the kids loved him. Debbie finally got to meet Tanner and she is prepared to take care of him this coming weekend when I head to Birmingham for a wedding. She was kind enough to take care of him Saturday night to allow me to get a good night sleep. But what she did not expect was for Tanner to drop a load on her bed. Luckily, it was only one lump and she was able to hold him over a trashcan for him to drop the rest. Good boy Tanner! lol.

Another plus to the weekend was when I beat Paul in NCAA 08 with the Tennessee Vols vs. the UGA Bulldogs. The historic event started when Paul scored a TD, going up by 4 points with 12 seconds left to go in the 4th quarter (only a touchdown will help me now). He kicks off to me and I return it up the middle, about 80 yards, for a TOUCHDOWN! Probably a prediction of what my Vols are going to do to the Dawgs this up-coming season. Damn I can't wait for football season! GO VOLS!



Click Here for More Pics


Note: I changed the color layout because Wah's old eyes could not handle the dark coloring.

No comments: