Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tanner's Official Full Name

It was tough deciding what to name Tanner when I first got him on Saturday. We had a bunch of good names thrown out there. (i.e. Homer, Parker, Shooter, etc.). So now I have finally decided on his official name. It will be "Tanner Ninja Wong".

I want to give props to Wah for coming up with the name. But after I decided to name him Tanner, Wah said it sounds too White. But I'm going to keep it anyways.

Ninja came courtesy of Paul (Nicknamed "Mad Cow" by Si). When we first picked up Tanner, Paul was first to suggested the name. Here are a couple of pics that show the ninja inside him. I had blocked off a section of the apartment for him and he somehow snuck out and ended up on the shelf of my end table.



Let me know what you guys think of his name.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is definitely a sneakly little Ninja!! Did that little bastard sh!t on the floor after he snuck out of the kitchen???!!!!

robwonton said...

He probably left a surprise for you to find later. Nothing like cleaning soft puppy poo. Maybe check under your Michael Vick jersey.

sammy said...

Nope. I inspected the whole living room area, especially under the couch, and no poo.

Ray Chin said...

Hell, Sammy can't tell the difference between his poo and the dog's poo! I bet if you put a-gong's hand in it, he can tell... lol