Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ten Best Towns for Families

According to Family Circle magazine, Kennesaw is one of the top "Ten Best Towns for Families".

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/stories/2007/07/19/kennesaw_0720.html

I've never actually pictured Kennesaw as a great town to live in. But after reading this article, I can see why it was ranked high up there. I like living in Kennesaw because it's a nice, small, quiet town with a short driving distance to the big city of ATL. I enjoy the fact that we have a very, VERY low crime rate. Possibly due to the law that each household must own a firearm.

I am just surprised to see Kennesaw getting this much attention and I enjoy the fact that if I decide to have a family one day, this would be a nice place to raise them.

Well it's the end of the day, I am leaving work before another phone call comes in.

2 comments:

Ray Chin said...

Damn Sammy, first a dog and now you are thinking about having a family? You've changed! I don't know you any more!

sammy said...

HAHA, nah, that won't be for a LONG time.